Here's my A to your Q!
- Q: What should I expect during my session?
- A: An artistic expression of your family is captured through interaction, highlighting laughter and emotion. There's not a lot of pressure to smile and say cheese, thank goodness. We'll plan some activities for your family to do and I'll make pretty pictures while you have fun!
- Q: When should I book my session?
- A: I typically book 3 weeks out, so make sure you call ahead to reserve your date and time. When choosing the specific time of day, lighting and nap schedules are important. Mornings are usually best. Happy, well-fed baby, happy parents, happy photographer. Timing is everything.
- Q: You offer Portrait Collections and Baby's First Year Collections with major savings. That’s pretty awesome.
- A: You didn’t really ask a question here, but I agree with you. It is pretty awesome. With collections, you save from 20%- 40% off retail pricing! If collections aren't your thing and you choose to shop a la carte, you will get a $50 bonus for every $500 you spend. Hopefully granny has been nice to you this year. Maybe you can use your credit to make sure she finds a gift print or three under the tree.
- Q: I'm not photogenic. What do you do with a person like me?
- A: I get you interacting and moving around! I also shoot with a long lens so I don’t have to be all in your personal space. Much more pleasant experience than something that might happen at a big box studio.
- Q: I have no idea what to wear for our portrait session. Help!
- A: Would I leave you hanging? Not in a million years. I have a handy guide I put together just for you, complete with a style quiz! I will include it in your welcome kit, so don’t worry your pretty little head, my dear.
- Q: What are your hours and where are you located?
- A: I hold regular business hours on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays- Saturdays by appointment. I shoot exclusively on location, so I don’t have a studio with backdrops and such. I do, however, have a rockin’ in-home client consult area. I have a gigantic projection screen that I will display your images on. That makes it totally worth the drive to my place in Fern Creek (Louisville, KY.)
Have other Q's? Contact Jessica at 502.609.1869 or email@example.com!